C01.5 FORGED HYBRID IRONS
- FACE：SAE8655 Nickel Chromium Molybdenum Steel
BODY：Carbon steel (S25C)
- Nickel Chrome Plating, Mirror finish on back of face
- We will send you an email of confirmation after you place your order.
- Prices include the head, shaft, grip, and club assembly fees.
- Please use the "Contact Us" form before place your order if you have any questions about ordering.
- Please write requests for assemblage, if any, in the Notes field.
- Cancellations and changes cannot be made after placing your order because the clubs are custom-made.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery.
- Your club will be shipped after assembling at a designated plant either in Japan or USA.
- Both models are available for pre-order, both online and in physical partner locations.
Products will be shipped approximately in 10 business days after your order has been confirmed as they are assembled to order.
This may take longer in the event heads, shafts, etc. are out of stock.
In that case, we will contact you within 3 business days after your order is placed with an estimated shipping date.
* We do not ship on weekends and holidays.
For online purchases from abroad, the payment of import duties and taxes is the responsibility of the buyer, and PROTOCONCEPT is not liable for them.
Cancellations and Exchanges
We do not accept any cancellations or exchanges after your order has been confirmed. All products are custom-made for you, therefore refunds are not available. Thank you for your understanding.
If the product itself is defective or damaged upon arrival, or if there has been an error in shipping, please contact us within 7 days of receipt. We will replace it with an undefective product or component. You are responsible for returning the item at your own expense.
Products will be shipped in our cardboard designated for shipping.
Please note that even if the cardboard is scratched or crushed, products cannot be exchanged if they are not damaged.
A 24-month warranty is provided. Reach out to our team via our contact form for warranty activation. All shipping expenses to Japan will be the responsibility of the customer.
Please note that all custom products are made to order and cannot be returned or exchanged. As each custom product is made specifically for you, we are unable to accept returns or offer refunds.
Face design with improved rebound performanceand good ball retention
SAE8655 chrome molybdenum steel tougher than soft iron is used for the face material. The excellent bounce performance carries the ball farther
The face thickness is set at 2.3mm, which is slightly thicker than most utility irons. In addition, the body is made of S25C soft iron to reduce unnecessary vibrations and provide a comfortable feel that brings control performance with bounce.
Top blade that attains distance, forgivenessand sharpness
The inside of the upper area of the head is honeycombed to reduce weight while maintaining strength, resulting in a thinner top blade with improved distance and forgiveness.
While pursuing performance, the head shape emphasizes the flow of the club set, allowing the player to address and swing with the same feeling as with irons.
Head with compact appearancethat prioritizes the flow with irons
The head adopts a hollow structure and the center of gravity is set deep and high.
Provides forgiveness, ease of raising the ball, and spin performance that stops the ball firmly on the green.
Furthermore, the back of the face is mirrored to reflect the grass on its overhang when addressing, and to assimilate the grass to make the head appear sharp.
It can be placed on top of a middle iron, and can be handled with the same ease as an iron, pursuing performance that allows to aim for the green more like an iron.